Facebook Announced Wednesday That The Social Media Company Would Keep In Place Its Suspension On Former President Donald Trump’s Facebook And Instagram Accounts.
- New Mexico Attorney General Criticized For Not Joining Lawsuit Against Biden Oil And Gas Policy
An Advocate For The Oil And Gas Industry Is Questioning Why The State Of New Mexico Has Not Joined A Lawsuit Against President Joe Biden’s Leasing Moratorium On Federal Lands Filed By 14 Other States.
- Foreign Billionaire Conspired To Violate Election Law In Straw Donor Scheme
A Lebanese-Nigerian Billionaire Agreed To Pay The U.S. Government $1.8 Million To Resolve Allegations That He Conspired To Violate Federal Election Laws In A “Straw Donor” Scheme To Route Illegal Foreign Contributions To U.S. Presidential And Congressional Candidates.
- A Third Of Illinois Small Businesses Closed Due To Government Imposed COVID Mitigation Measures
Businesses Of All Sizes Have Struggled During The COVID-19 Pandemic, But It Has Been Especially Difficult For Smaller Businesses In Illinois Which Faced Tougher Mitigation Measures Than In Many Other Places.
- Arizona Republicans Push Democrat Senator To Hold Filibuster Line
An Arizona Democrat, U.S. Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Is Facing A Grueling Test: Whether She Will Buck The Progressive Wing Of Her Party And Stand By Her Vow To Uphold The Senate Filibuster Even If It Imperils Top Democratic Priorities She Supports.
- Texas Joins Growing List Of States To Ban ‘Vaccine Passports’
Gov. Greg Abbott Issued An Executive Order Tuesday Prohibiting Texas State And Local Governments And Agencies From Implementing A ‘Vaccine Passport’ Requirement. To Date, 18 States Have Initiated Legislation Or Issued Executive Orders Banning Or Severely Restricting The Use Of Vaccine Passports And Prohibiting Discrimination Based On Vaccine Status.
- Biden Administration Is Presiding Over ‘Abuse Of Children’ Says Texas Gov.
Abbott Said His Administration Uncovered 4 Serious Problems Related To The Federally-run Housing Of Migrant Children In San Antonio.
- Biden Pushes More Audits, Higher Corporate Taxes To Fund Infrastructure Bill
The “Made In America Tax Plan,” Focuses On Raising Taxes On Corporations And Preventing Them From Moving Profits Overseas. The Plan Claims To Raise $2.5 Trillion Over 15 Years But the Tax Hike Has Raised Concerns From Economists, Republicans And Some Democrats.
- School Choice Support Soars
A New Poll Sponsored By A School-choice Advocacy Organization Shows Support For Educational Choice Nationwide Has Increased To A New Level Of 71% Of Registered Voters.
- Biden Pitches Gun-Control Measures: ‘This Is Just The Start’
Biden Announced A Series Of Controversial Gun Control Measures From The White House Thursday. The President Laid Out Several Executive Actions And Made Clear He Thinks More Gun Control Measures Are Needed And Coming Soon.
- More States Opening With Fewer Restrictions
Iowa, Florida, Wyoming, South Dakota And Texas Have The Least Coronavirus Restrictions And Have Fully Reopened, According To A New analysis of State Regulated Coronavirus Restrictions.