HUGE TN Supreme Court Ruling for School Choice, Down Enrollment, Starbuck, NFL Welfare, Drugs in Nashvegas – Big 7 Weekend Digest!
1) TN Supreme Court Says Governor Lee’s Voucher Program Not a Violation of Home Rule Protections
2) Sullivan County Schools Advertising To Try and Sway Students to Enroll
3) TN Law To Protect Students From Digital Obscenity & Pornography To Go Into Effect For Fall Semester
4) Federal Judge Denies Starbuck’s Request To Get Back On The Ballot In Tennessee Congressional Race
5) New Tennessee Titans Stadium Listed As $2.2B Expense In Nashville Budget Document
6) Semantics Allows Youth In Juvenile Detention Facilities To Endure Solitary Confinement Despite New Law
7) Three Nashvillians Plead Guilty To Smuggling Drugs For Mexican Cartel