An Atmosphere Of Totalitarianism Is Encircling The Globe And The Method Of Those Seeking To Obtain Power Is As Old As Time: Create A Crisis That Results In Fear, Confusion, And Division, Offer Assistance To One Faction During The Chaos – Acting As Savior Or Rescuer, And Ultimately Seize Control Of Both Sides Once The “Crisis” Is Over. Machiavellianism Is The Tactic; Total Control Is The Outcome.Read more
1) TN RINOs Killed Bill That Would Have Prevented Vanderbilt’s Mutilation of Minors – Now Leadership Reverses Course
2) Blount County Republican Women’s President Stands By Her Principles, Resigns After Ultimatum Issued By TN RINOs
3) Williamson County GOP Chair Claims Racism Is Cause For Critical Examination Of Special Nomination Convention
4) New LGBTQ School Club In Tennessee Middle School Includes Polyamory Flag
5) Resource Book Available In Tennessee High School Teaches Students How To Argue With “Homophobic Christians”
6) Banned Books Video Played In Class Suggests Parents Are Wrong For Wanting To Shield Kids From Sexually Explicit Content
7) Tennessee Citizens Push Back Against ETSU’s Request For Blanket Authority To Mandate Vaccines
Brandon Lewis, Founder Of The Tennessee Conservative, Joins The Alex Abernathy Show To Discuss How The Chair Of The Williamson County GOP Is Claiming Racism Because Of A Critical Examination Of The District 7 Special Nomination Convention.
They Go On To Discuss How Large Economic Business Incentives, Like Those In Tennessee, Are Increasing Exponentially And Debate On Tucker Carlson’s Reasoning For Slamming Governor Bill Lee.
Lewis & Abernathy Close Out By Discussing How The Governor Of Texas Sent Two Buses To VP Harris’ D.C. Residence After She Said The Border Is Secure… And Illegal Immigration In Tennessee.
In An Email Sent To The “Friends And Members” Of The Blount County Republican Women’s Club, A Tennessee RINO Aggressively Urged The Group To Rescind “Divisive” Conservative Gary Humble’s Invitation From Local Speaking Engagements But The Club Is Standing Firmly Against This Campaign To “Cancel Free Speech”.Read more
In What Is Described As “Blatant Disregard” For Parents, A Video Played Last Week In A Wilson County Classroom Suggests That Conservative Parents Are Wrong For Wanting To Shield Their Children From The Sexually Explicit Content Found In Books In Their School Libraries.Read more
Williamson Poll Watchers, In Partnership With Tennessee Stands, Are Holding A Training Session For Poll Watchers In Franklin, Tennessee On September 27th.Read more
1) Architect Of Biden’s Anti MAGA Speech Sits On UT’s Civics Institute Board
2) Far-Left Cancel Culture Attempts To Deny Conservative Students Opportunity To Learn More About American Values
3) TN Secretary Of State, Elections Coordinator Will Not Intervene In The Nullification Of State Election Results
4) Tucker Carlson Slams Governor Lee For Being Soft On Crime
5) Memphis Science And History Museum Wraps Up “Summer Of Pride” With Drag Queens
6) Metro Council Continues Push To Aid Residents In Bypassing State Abortion Ban
7) Tennessee Supply Chain Issues Likely to Be Increased By Looming Railroad Strike
Williamson County District 7 Voters Were Shocked And Saddened To Learn Long Time County Commissioner Bert Chalfant Passed Away On August 24th. His Passing Set In Motion An Accelerated Republican Nomination Process For The November 8th Special Election, Culminating In Chris Richards’ Tuesday Night Victory Over Former Commissioner Bobby Hullett At The Cool Springs Marriott Convention Center.
There Is Much More To This Story Than A Quick, Intense And Surprisingly High Visibility Campaign. The Main Story Involves The Convention Itself And The Planning Thereof.
Concerned Conservatives Have Put Together A Freedom Rally To Be Held On September 16th In Sevierville.Read more
Turning Point USA’s Made In America Tour Was Scheduled To Make A Stop At Nolensville High School Prior To Backlash From The Far-Left Calling For Cancellation. However, We Have Received Confirmation That The Event Is Still On; It Will Just Not Be Held At The High School.Read more