BREAKING – What Does Roe V. Wade Overturn Mean for Tennessee?
1) Curcio Disenfranchises Constituents By Abandoning Legislature Post To Become Lobbyist
2) TVA Live Streams Drag Queen Performance During Work Hours In Honor Of Pride Month
3) TN House Leadership Urges Lee To Block Health Department From Distributing, Promoting, Recommending COVID Vaccine For Kids Under 5
4) Tennessee Attorney General Disputes Federal Directive to Withhold Nutrition Assistance For Schools That Don’t Adhere to New ‘Gender Identity’ Policy
5) Tennessee Voters To Decide If ‘Right To Work’ Becomes A Part of State Constitution
6) State Funded Reentry Office Aligns With New Equity Movement Favoring Gay Population
7) Nashville Could Commission $200K Study On Titan’s Stadium Lease Obligations