The Issues That Will Be Presented In Governor Lee’s Special Session Could Have Consequences For Those Who Decide To Cast A Vote For Policies That Do Not Resonate With Their Constituents.Read more
When We Surveyed All Of Our Tennessee Conservative Subscribers And Received Thousands Of Replies, We Found That Upwards Of 97% Of GOP Primary Voters Want The Primaries Closed!
Yet, RINO Leadership In The General Assembly Wants Democrats To Continue Voting In Our Primary Elections – Because It Helps Them Win Against Conservative Candidates.
Enough Is Enough! One County GOP Chairman, Joe Stotts Of Warren County, Has A Solution: Replace The Primaries With A Caucus To Keep Democrats From Choosing Or Party’s Representatives! Guess What? Your County GOP Chair Can Do It Too!
Watch This Interview With Joe As He Unpacks Why It’s Important For Republicans To Keep Their Primaries Pure.
Tennessee Polling Places Will Now Be Required To Post Signs On Partisan Primary Election Days Warning Voters To Only Vote In A Primary For A Party That They Are A Bona Fide Member.Read more
Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee Will Be Facing A Decision On Whether To Sign Several Key Pieces Of Legislation This Week That Were Sent To Him May 9, Following The End Of The Legislative Session.Read more
A GOP-Backed Bill Requiring Every Tennessee Polling Place To Display Signs Saying It Is A Crime To Vote In A Primary Without Being A Bona Fide Party Member Advanced Tuesday In The Legislature.Read more
1. Local GOP Groups Disagree with RINO Vote Allowing Democrats to Vote in GOP Primaries
2. Senate Committee Kills Bill To Protect Tennessee’s Sovereignty
3. Conflict of Interest: Wife Of State Senator To Lobby For More Corporate Welfare
4. Bill To Ban Drag Shows For Tennessee Kids Dies In Senate Committee
5. Republican Senators Take Issue With Tennesseans Rights To Religious Exemptions Enshrined In State Constitution
6. Bill To Improve Reporting Of Death Records In Relation To Voter Rolls Fails In Subcommittee
7. Bill With Goal Of Keeping Obscene Materials Out Of Tennessee School Libraries Advances In House, Heads To Senate Floor
The Tennessee House Local Government Committee Has Now Killed Multiple Bills This Legislative Session That Would Have Ensured Party Election Integrity For Their Constituents And The State Of Tennessee As A Whole. So Began The Tennessee Conservative’s Mission To Find Out What Exactly Republican Constituents Had To Say About Closing The State’s Primaries.Read more
1. Bill To Stop Transportation Of Illegal Aliens Stalls Out In Senate Judiciary Committee
2. Bill To Prohibit Harboring Of Illegal Aliens On State-Owned Property Passes Out Of Subcommittee
3. Bill to Increase Transparency For Social Media Platforms Fails In House Subcommittee
4. Bill to Cut Back on Out-of-State Campaign Funding, Killed in Committee
5. Bill To Soften Tennessee Abortion Ban Passes Committee, But With Significant Changes
6. State Sovereignty Bill Opposed By Governor Lee To Be Heard By House And Senate Committees
7. Tennessee Toll Lane, Road-Funding Bill Advances In Senate Committee
1) Bill To Close Tennessee Primaries And Stop Crossover Voting Fails In Committee
2) Republicans Kill Bill That Would Have Protected Religious And Medical Freedoms
3) House Committee Kills Legislation To Restrict Foreign Ownership Of TN Property Due To Lack Of Funding
4) TN House Subcommittee Passes Bill Prohibiting Local Government Funded Abortions
5) Senate Passes Bill Allowing Increased Class Sizes In Tennessee Public Schools
6) Bill To Prohibit Social Media Platforms From Censoring Tennesseans Heads To Committee Hearings
7) Bills To Curb Transportation And Harboring Of Illegal Aliens In Tennessee Slated For Committee Hearings
A Bill Giving The General Assembly A Second Chance This Legislative Session To Heed The Will Of Tennessee Voters Regarding Closing The State’s Primaries Failed In The House Local Government Committee Yesterday.Read more