Fresh Off Controversial Rulings On Abortion And Vaccine Mandates, The U.S. Supreme Court Will Now Take Up Affirmative Action In The College Admissions Process.Read more
Tune in to the Third edition of The Tennessee Conservative’s BIG 7 for 2022!
1) Bill To Stop TN Taxpayer Education Funding Of Illegal Immigrants In Subcommittee
2) More Than 50,000 Illegal Immigrants Released Into U.S. Don’t Show Up For Court Hearings
3) Griffey Introduces Second Amendment Bill in Honor of Kyle Rittenhouse
4) University of Memphis Cancels Plan To Bribe Professors To Teach “Woke Activism”
5) U.S. Political Alignments Experienced Historic Shift In 2021
6) Warner Introduces VOTE Act To Determine 2020 Election Accuracy
7) Sanctity Of Human Life Sunday
Tune in to the Second edition of The Tennessee Conservative’s BIG 7 for 2022!
1) Will Legislators Act To Safeguard Our Elections From Social Media Censorship In TN?
2) Biden Approval Rating Drops To 33%
3) Maury County Mayor Refuses To Comply With OSHA Mandate
4) Parents Unhappy With Current School Choice Options In Tennessee
5) “Woke” Professors To Qualify For Tenure at University Of Tennessee
6) TN Bill Filed To Grant School Vouchers To Students Impacted By Virus Protocols
7) Left-leaning Groups Try To Stop Conservative Critical Race Theory Conference
Tennessee Is Looking At Providing Incentives For Community Colleges And Universities To Recruit And Graduate More Students For STEM And Healthcare Fields. Governor Bill Lee Asked The Commission To Adjust The Funding Formula To Meet Demand For Workers In These Fields Over The Next Ten Years.Read more
Tune in to the First edition of The Tennessee Conservative’s BIG 7 for 2022!
1) $200M TNInvestco Program Winds Down, Serving As A Cautionary Tale For Some Tennessee Lawmakers
2) University Of Memphis Bribes Professors To Teach “Woke Activism”
3) UTC Committee Seeks To Make Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Courses A Requirement
4) Federal Judge Blocks Head Start Mandates In 24 States
5) Majority Of Tennesseans Have Little Faith In Dept Of Health Pandemic Recommendations
6) Sixty Thousand Move To Tennessee During Span Of Twelve Months
7) Two Christian Universities In Tennessee Have Ties To Planned Parenthood
Of The Seventy Christian Universities Who Continue To Be Affiliated With The Abortion Provider, Planned Parenthood, Two Are Located Within Tennessee.Read more
After Passing Legislation To Stop Forced Vaccination In Tennessee, The State Issued Exemptions To Four Universities. The Exemption Allows Them To Require Vaccination In Order To Allow Them To Continue To Receive Federal Funding.Read more
As Tennessee’s Nine Division I Public Universities Gear Up For Football Season, They Are Also Working With The Secretary Of State’s Office To Hold A Voter Registration Drive During The Tailgate Before A Home Game At Each School.Read more