The Tennessee Conservative Staff –
On the 49th anniversary of the Roe v Wade decision, the Chattanooga Right to Life is having their First Annual March For Life in Chattanooga.
Organizers state, “With Planned Parenthood knocking on our door and the Mississippi abortion case before the US Supreme Court, it is more important than ever that we expose the sanctity of human life! Do not miss this Epic Event!”
***Click HERE to support Conservative Journalism in Tennessee. We can’t bring you event notifications like this without your support!***
Chattanooga Right to Life Issued these reminders:
- This is a rain, shine, or cold event. Please dress accordingly.
- Paid parking is available is Coolridge Park. You may be able to find free parking along Frazier Ave or other streets nearby.
- Doors open at 10:30AM Eastern
- Pro-Life Merchandise available. Cash or credit cards accepted.
- We have some signs or bring your own sign.
- Two route options: 1.5 miles or walking bridge only. Remain on the sidewalks and obey all traffic laws. Streets will NOT be closed.
- This will be a peaceful event to educate the public on the sanctity of human life.
The event will take place on January 22nd, 2022 from 10:30AM -12:30 PM Eastern at the Walker Pavilion in Coolridge Park, 120 River Street, Chattanooga, TN 37405.
Doors open at 10:30, a short program of music and speaking will begin at 11:00, and then the March for Life will begin at 11:30 am.
Organizers ask that participants Make a Sign and to RSVP.
Greater Chattanooga Right To Life will have free signs for 50 people, or participants can bring their own signs. Click here for sign artwork suggestions.