Photo Credit: Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership
Published May 24, 2021
By John Harris [Executive Director of Tennessee Firearms Association] and The Tennessee Conservative Staff –
The Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership is a nonprofit training program that offers many well-designed training schools. It is offering a Campaign Management School on June 12, 2021, in Henderson, Tennessee.
This one-day training school covers:
• The REAL Nature of Politics.
• The core of every campaign including the Lincoln 4 Step; Building your campaign plans; an introduction to timeline budgeting.
• Advanced campaign communications including using the Leesburg grid, framing issues, and targeting your communications.
• Basic fundraising calling, mail, email and events.
• How to set up (and tear down) your campaign.
Who’s should attend this Campaign Management School?
• First time candidates (for any office)
• Elected officials who want to run better campaigns
• Volunteers, staff, and those who want to influence the public policy process.
Early bird signup is $40 per person through May 29 and $25 for students.
*** Click Here to Support Conservative Journalism in Tennessee. We can’t cover News Stories such as this without your support!***
While this particular class is not co-hosted by Tennessee Firearms Association, it is a course that TFA often strongly recommends to any candidate that wants to seek the support and guidance of TFA because it is important to understand the concepts that are taught regarding the real nature of politics.
The Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership states that all of their instructors have years of experience putting these principles to work in multiple states.
Many have worked on federal, state and local campaigns, including major presidential campaigns, and successful campaigns for U.S. Senate and Congress. They know what works, and also what has been proven not to work in getting politicians to vote right.
According to the Foundation, this class will teach you how to turn your passion into effective action to advance liberty.