A New Study Shows That Facebook Is The App That The Most Residents Want To Delete With Search Terms Related To Deleting Or Deactivating The App Coming In At 24,000 Times Per Month.Read more
1) 60% Of Tennessee Third-Graders Fail To Meet Proficiency On TCAP Test
1A) Tennessee Releases School District Specific Data On Third-Grade Proficiency
2) Conservative Lawmakers Urge Governor Lee To Abandon Plans For Special Session To Enact Unconstitutional ‘Red Flag’ Laws
2A) More Tennessee County GOP’s, County Commissions Issue Resolutions Against Red Flag Laws
3) Tennessee Governor Signs Parental Rights Bill Counteracting Mature Minor Doctrine
4) Crime Is Up On Tennessee College Campuses From 2021-2022, But Still Down Significantly From 2019
5) Gov. Lee Allocated $140M To Put An Armed Guard In Every School, But There Aren’t Enough Officers To Go Around
6) Lee Signs Bill Prohibiting Forced Implicit Bias Training For Tennessee Teachers
6A) Governor Lee Protects Teachers’ Rights To Refuse To Use Preferred Pronouns Of Students
7) New Tennessee Law Bans Colleges From Requiring Agreement With ‘Divisive’ Academic Concepts
A Lawsuit Has Been Filed By The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System Against A Number Of Social Media Companies, Seeking Accountability For The Increasing Mental Health Crisis Among Students. The Suit Names Facebook, Google, Instagram, Meta, Snapchat, Tik Tok, WhatsApp, And YouTube.Read more
Join Steve Abramowicz And The Mill Creek View Tennessee Podcast’s Monthly Round Table Discussion With Brandon Lewis, Owner Of The Tennessee Conservative. In the ever-popular “Let’s Go Brandon!” segment, Steve and Brandon go over the latest happenings in Tennessee politics and more!Read more
1) Facebook Censors Conservative News Story, Calls It “Hate Speech”
2) Sexual Harassment Claim Expenditures Still Kept Secret As Accused Representative Is Replaced
3) Covenant School Files Motion to Intervene in Release of Shooter’s “Manifesto”
4) Lee Signs Pair Of Memphis FedExForum Tax Capture Extensions
5) Lee Signs Tennessee Teacher Pay Increase, End To Automatic Dues Payments
6) Tennessee Commission On Children And Youth Report Shows One In Five Kids Live In Poverty
7) Lee Signs Bill Restricting Foreign Ownership Of Tennessee Land
Last Week, Facebook Censored An Article From The Tennessee Conservative And Prevented It From Being Shared On Its Platform Stating That It Was “Hate Speech.” The Article In Question Covered A Resolution To Fund Additional Voting Machines In Williamson County That Failed In The County Commission By One Vote.Read more
Leading Republican Lawmakers In The U.S. House Of Representatives Filed New Legislation That Would Ban Federal Employees From Working With Big Tech Companies To Censor Americans.Read more
Follow The Tennessee Conservative On Twitter.
Standing Room Only At Conservative Speaking Events.
Awards For Nashville’s True Conservatives.
Cameron Sexton For Governor?
We ARE Making A Difference – With Your Help!