Congressmen Want Marines Expelled By Vaccine Mandates Brought Back
The Marine Corps Is Being Asked By Four Members Of Congress, Led By A Practicing Doctor From North Carolina, To Reach Out To And Return Thousands Of Marines Expelled Because Of Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates.Read more
School Choice Options Expanded Across U.S. In 2022
More Parents Overwhelmingly Chose School Choice In 2022 After Expressing Frustration With Lockdown Policies, School Boards And Mandates. As More State Legislators Look To Expand School Choice Policies In 2023, Florida Is Seen As A Model To Follow, According To Several Reports And Polls Taken Throughout The Year.Read more
Governor Lee Says Tennessee Schoolchildren Will Not Be Required To Get COVID Vaccinations
Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee Wants To Be Clear That Tennessee’s Schoolchildren Will Not Be Required To Take A Covid-19 Vaccination To Attend School.Read more
Caesar’s Whims, Sentencing Truth, FDA Knew, Transparent Intentions, MNPS Blocks School Choice + Big7
1) TN State Reps Blast Biden For Cutting Food Funding For Schools That Don’t Abide By LGBTQ+ Mandates
2) Tennessee’s Truth-In-Sentencing Law Goes Into Effect On July 1st
3) Tennessee Congresswoman Says FDA Knew Of Formula Shortage Possibility In November
4) Lee Signs Tennessee Campaign Finance Reform Bill Into Law With Reporting Requirements For Nonprofits
5) Metro Nashville Asks Tennessee Supreme Court For Another Look At School Voucher Decision
6) Lee Signs Budget Appropriations Bill That Includes $500M For New Tennessee Titans Stadium
7) TN Firefighter Suffering From PTSD Demoted And Dismissed 4 Years Before Retirement
Florida Officials Push Back Against Biden Plan To Relinquish U.S. Health Sovereignty To WHO
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis And U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio Are Pushing Back Against A Biden Administration Plan To Give The World Health Organization Authority To Dictate Global Lockdowns And Mandates, Superseding U.S. And State Laws.Read more
What Can Be Done To Advance Medical Freedom In Tennessee? (Interview with Kimberly Overton, Founder Of Nurse Freedom Network)
In This Interview With Kimberly Overton, Founder Of The Nurse Freedom Network, We Discuss What Needs To Happen With The Tennessee Healthcare System To Break Away From Unconstitutional Mandates, Unsafe Medical Protocols And Ridiculous Overpricing; And What Residents Can Do To Get Informed And Involved.
Be Sure To Watch And Share!Read more
Tennesseans Have Questions For Lee After State Of The State Address
While Governor Lee’s State Of The State Address Focused On Touting His New Budget Plans, Many Tennessee Residents Have Raised Concerns About The Issues Affecting Our State And Its People That He Chose Not To Address.Read more
TennCon’s BIG 7 – 2022 Second Edition – Top 7 News Stories For Conservatives in Tennessee!
Tune in to the Second edition of The Tennessee Conservative’s BIG 7 for 2022!
1) Will Legislators Act To Safeguard Our Elections From Social Media Censorship In TN?
2) Biden Approval Rating Drops To 33%
3) Maury County Mayor Refuses To Comply With OSHA Mandate
4) Parents Unhappy With Current School Choice Options In Tennessee
5) “Woke” Professors To Qualify For Tenure at University Of Tennessee
6) TN Bill Filed To Grant School Vouchers To Students Impacted By Virus Protocols
7) Left-leaning Groups Try To Stop Conservative Critical Race Theory Conference
Updates On The SCOTUS Arguments For The OSHA Mandate
The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly On Supreme Court Arguments Concerning The Federal Government’s Ability To Determine Your Personal Healthcare Decisions Via Osha Regulation.Read more