Tune in to the Second edition of The Tennessee Conservative’s BIG 7 for 2022!
1) Will Legislators Act To Safeguard Our Elections From Social Media Censorship In TN?
2) Biden Approval Rating Drops To 33%
3) Maury County Mayor Refuses To Comply With OSHA Mandate
4) Parents Unhappy With Current School Choice Options In Tennessee
5) “Woke” Professors To Qualify For Tenure at University Of Tennessee
6) TN Bill Filed To Grant School Vouchers To Students Impacted By Virus Protocols
7) Left-leaning Groups Try To Stop Conservative Critical Race Theory Conference
As We Head Toward The 2022 Midterms, Many Conservative And Republican Voices Have Been Banned From Social Media – Including Our Likely Presidential Candidate In 2024. Will Our Tennessee Lawmakers Propose Legislation To Safeguard Our Elections From Social Media Censorship And The Harm It Will Cause Our Republican Party At The Federal And State Level?Read more
The Media Continues To Prove Its Power And Influence, Evident By A Divided Nation, And Arguably, A Divided World. Here In The United States Of America, The War Of Information Points To The Blessing Of A Free Press And The Constitutional Liberty We Are Afforded By The First Amendment. Yet, A War Of Words Is Being Fought For The Mind Of The Average Citizen, Especially Children, And For Their Support Of An Agenda That Eventually Equals Their Own Demise. This Has Been Going On For Centuries And Continues Today; The Ravenous Appetite Of Power-Hungry Individuals Is Insatiable.Read more
A Supposed “National Shoot Up Your School” TikTok “Challenge” Had School Districts On High Alert In Tennessee On Friday. Some Schools Around The Country Closed For The Day Out Of An Abundance Of Caution And Some Parents Kept Their Children Home.Read more
Attorney General Herbert H. Slatery III Is Leading A Nationwide Investigation Into Meta Platforms, Inc., Formerly Known As Facebook, For Providing And Promoting Its Social Media Platform – Instagram – To Children And Young Adults Despite Knowing That Such Use Is Associated With Mental Health Harms.Read more
TN Legislators Plan To Push Forward With Legislation Designed To Let Tennesseans Know What Companies Are Doing With Their Data When They Sign A Contract.Read more