The Migrant Surge Has Threatened To Spoil The Honeymoon Period For The New President. According To Internal Government Documents, Officials Expect To See 117,000 Unaccompanied Minors This Year, A Projection That Would Shatter The Previous High, Recorded In 2019.Read more
1) Senator Hagerty to Study Migration Crisis in Guatemala and Mexico.
2) TN General Assembly Cuts Unemployment Eligibility Weeks By Over Half, Bumps Up Benefit Amount.
3) Increasing Number Of People Crossing Border Illegally Evading Border Patrol.
4) Chattanooga’s Nightfall Concert Series Returns With Live, In-Person Performances
Senator Bill Hagerty Is Heading To Guatemala And Mexico This Week To Determine Just What The United States Can Do To Help End The Migrant Crisis.Read more
More Than 177,000 People Illegally Crossing The U.S.-Mexico Border Were Apprehended By Border Patrol In April, On Top Of The 42,620 Who Evaded Apprehension, According To Preliminary CBP Numbers.Read more
Four Texas Counties Have Issued Disaster Declarations And Called On The Governor For Help Because Of Escalated Crime In Their Communities Resulting From A Surge In Illegal Immigration.Read more
A New Report Shows That President Joe Biden Has Carried Out Three Times As Many Executive Actions On Immigration Policy As His Predecessor, Leading To A Plummet In Immigration-Related Arrests And A Surge In Illegal Immigrant Border Crossings.Read more
Illegal immigrants are being secretly housed in Chattanooga… and perhaps in a Tennessee city near you. Congressman DesJarlais shares insider information on the Border Crisis with Tennessee Conservative readers… plus more that will surprise you. However, Governor Lee has yet to comment on the situation and the Tennessee legislature hasn’t taken any action on the matter. Watch, Share and Enjoy the Program!Read more
President Joe Biden’s Border Policy Will Include An Increase In The Number Of People Approved For Refugee And Visa Status, His Administration Announced Tuesday.Read more
1) Bill Lee Silent on Illegal Immigration in TN While Other GOP Governors Take Action
2) U.S. Senators Introduce Heightened Federal Gun Control Legislation
3) American Rescue Plan Allocates $2B To Counties That Don’t Exist Or Don’t Have Fiscal Problems
4) Lee’s Criminal Justice Reform Focuses On Re-Entry, Imprisonment Alternatives