“Wokism” Is Our Modern-Day Equivalent Of Pre-Civil War Slavery. This Marxist Class Warfare Philosophy Is Most Simply Defined As “Being Alert To Invisible Injustices Perpetrated Against Disempowered Classes Of People.” As A Result, “Race” And Victimhood Are Seen In Everything. In Fact, The Term Intersectionality Holds That Minority Grievances Intersect To Oppose “Patriarchal Oppressors.” One Person Talking To Two Others Might Claim Victimhood In Such A Warped Reality.Read more
As A Former Marketing Director It Has Been Hard For Me To Wrap My Head Around The Brand Suicide Many Of The Companies Like Target And Bud Light Look To Be Committing.
Marketing Is About Identifying Your Core Audience And Creating A Message That Will Resonate With Them.
Propaganda Is Creating A Message To Force Information, Especially Of A Biased Or Misleading Nature, Used To Promote Or Publicize A Particular Political Cause Or Point Of View.
These Companies Are Creating Campaigns That Don’t Resonate With Their Core Audience. Instead, They Are Forcing Ideology On That Audience.
Educational Reform Is Unlikely To Happen From Within. Only The Tennessee Legislature Can Leverage Change In Tennessee Higher Education. This Is Going To Require A Concerted And Persistent Effort For Years To Come. The Positive News Is, We Were Able To Work With Legislators To Advance And Pass Legislation That Directly Addresses Issues Of Concern With The Spread Of Critical Social Justice In Our Institutions Of Higher Learning.Read more
Sandwiched Between Questions About A Candidate’s ‘Top Three Priorities For Small Businesses’ And ‘What A Candidate Hopes To Accomplish As An Elected Official’ Is The Question, “What Kinds Of Policies, If Any, Will You Pursue To Promote Social And Racial Justice In Our Community?”Read more
This symbolic parallel has been a weapon by the North to cast aspersions against Southern culture, religious values and political ideologies. Forever and a day it has been a mythical barricade to “shelter pseudo Northern sophistication from crude Southern contamination.”
This enigmatical line continues to serve as a political and cultural boundary that defines differences in socio-political ideology between the North and South. Without discrimination towards race, class or gender, today it defines the regional strengths of the South; its culture, religious dogma, law and order, family values, respect for guns and marriage, its conservative politics and its elite patriotism.
1) Call To Action! – Bill Prohibiting Unlawful Restrictions On Churches Passed By TN House; Awaits Senate Approval
2) Special Interest Groups Spend $60 Million A Year To Curry Favor With Tennessee Legislators
3) TN Bill That Would Disqualify Congressional Candidates Ortagus & Starbuck Raises Constitutional Questions
4) Report Details Spread of “Critical Social Justice” In Tennessee Higher Education
5) Representative White Hopes To Kill School Choice Bill At Taxpayer-Funded Lobbyist Urging
6) House Rep Griffey Files Legislation Seeking To Ramp Up Election Crime Prosecution In TN
7) TN Legislature Prohibits Instant Runoff Voting Amid Lawsuit By Memphis Political Activists
1) Call To Action! – Higher Education Anti-CRT Bill Headed To Subcommittee Next Week
2) New Tennessee Bill Would Disqualify Congressional Candidates Ortagus And Starbuck
3) TN Legislation Seeks To Eliminate CRT From Workplaces Across The State
4) Sexton Introduces Bill To Protect College Students And Faculty from “Divisive Concepts”
5) Legislators and State Education Officials Skip Out on School Funding Meetings
6) Republicans Support Healthcare Workers Rights To Religious And Medical Exemptions During Committee Meeting
7) Kelsey Postpones ACT Requirement Bill After Backing Down On UT “Wokeism”
8) Human Trafficking Across U.S. Borders Results In Murders, Other Atrocities
Senators Sent State Sen. Brian Kelsey Reeling Monday Over Accusations That The University Of Tennessee Was Trying To Be “Woke” By No Longer Requiring Students To Take The ACT Or SAT Entrance Exams.Read more
A Controversial Plan By The University Of Memphis’ “Eradicating Systemic Racism And Promoting Social Justice Initiative” To Offer A $3000 Incentive To Professors To Incorporate Teachings On Critical Race Theory In Their Courses Has Been Canceled.Read more
According To Plans Obtained By The College Fix, The University Of Tennessee – Knoxville’s School Of Engineering, College Of Law, And School Of Social Work Will Require “Diversity Work” As A Condition Of Advancement And Tenure Status For Professors.Read more