Published March 9, 2021
Today’s Top Headlines….
– Pepe Le Pew & Speedy Gonzalez Latest Victims of Never-Ending Cancel Culture
– 7 Republican County Mayors Still Forcing Face Coverings
– Truth in Sentencing Reform Advances
– The SAFE Act Advances Through the House
– House Bill 434 Creates Lifetime Orders of Protection for Victims of Violent Crimes
– House Bill 150 Cracks Down on Underage Drinking
– Tennessee Department of Education Selects Districts for Literacy Networks
– Right-to-work Constitutional Amendment Passes Tennessee Senate a Second Time
– Democratic Relief Bill Includes $1,400 Checks to Non-citizens & Incarcerated Felons
– Spanish Auto Manufacturer To Locate New Operations In Chattanooga
As this is our first Tennessee Conservative News Break, let us know what you think about the show and the topics we covered in the comments section below.
Also, share this with any conservatives you know in Tennessee who want to discover a media outlet that gives the news from a conservative perspective.
Finally, go to www.TennesseeConservativeNews.com/support or navigate to the home page and click the red support button at the top.
For every dollar you give, we can reach one more conservative Tennessean like you – and when you give you’ll get two “Proud Tennessee Conservative” bumper stickers and a directory of state officials so you can voice your support of conservative policies in Tennessee.
I know you’re thinking: “Someone else will do that.” No, they won’t. That’s why leftist media outlets outnumber us 100 to 1 in TN.
So, if you want to see a change in the media outlet landscape that shapes our culture, you have to facilitate the change. Please donate today so we can reach more Conservatives across our state.
-Brandon Lewis, The Tennessee Conservative