A Number Of Bills Have Been Filed Heading Into Wednesday’s Start Of The Tennessee Legislature’s Special Session On Covid-19-Related Matters.Read more
The Tennessee Conservative Conducted A Poll Regarding The Health Committee’s Approach To Remedying Encroachments On Medical Freedom In The Volunteer State During This Week’s Special Session. On Average, 97.3% Of Respondents Want House & Senate Committee Members To Take Action Toward The Direction Of Restoring Freedom – Not Limiting It.Read more
Williamson County Resident Kristin Benton Is Collecting The Signatures Of Tennesseans Through Her Website For A Petition That Will Be Delivered To The General Assembly Ahead Of The Special Session On Wednesday.Read more
1) House Republicans Tackle Medical Freedom Bill During Special Session On Ford Megasite
2) Legislature Approves Ford’s Blue Oval City; Gov. Lee Added To Megasite Board
3) A Mother’s Plea For Justice For Students In Isolation At Williamson County Schools
4) Tennessee Doctors Who Challenge Consensus May Lose License
5) DOJ Asks SCOTUS To Bar Texas From Enforcing New Abortion Law
6) Holiday Blues? Economic Challenges Threaten Season With Delays, Shortages & Price Hikes
7) Hamilton County Mayor Jim Coppinger Will Not Seek Reelection
Representative Jason Zachary is a man of Conservative Courage and he is to be commended.
However, he gives us a warning: Next week will be CRITICAL if we are to preserve medical freedom in Tennessee.
Moved by concern for his constituents, Jason Zachary took a STAND during the Ford Motors special session and proposed legislation that would give Tennesseeans freedom in work, commerce and the classroom. However, not all TN Republicans are on board.
But we have another shot during the following week’s special session on medical freedom!
Watch this video so you can learn what we need to do in the coming days.
ALL HANDS ON DECK… Get ready for action!Read more
A Mother Of Two Girls Who Attend Williamson County Schools Sent A Letter To Members Of The Tennessee Legislature And Members Of The Williamson County Board Of Commissioners Pleading For Justice For Her Children Being Held In In-School Suspension For Not Wearing Masks.Read more
Alex Abernathy Show Podcast – COVID Authoritarianism & The Special SessionRead more
Yesterday Afternoon, October 18, 2021, House Speaker Cameron Sexton Released The Parameters Of The Topics To Be Discussed At A Special Session On Medical Freedoms Slated To Follow Lee’s Special Session To Discuss The Funding Of The Ford Megasite In Memphis.Read more
1) Free-Speech Social Media Platform To Move HQ To Nashville
2) Nashville Nurses Denied Religious Exemptions At Saint Thomas Hospitals
3) Greer To Allow “Documented” Exemptions To Knox Schools Mask Mandate But With Additional Step
4) Food And Gas Prices Reach New Heights
5) Pandemic Shutdowns Created ‘Lost Generation’ That Will Impact Careers, Mental Health
6) TN Treasurer Strongly Opposes IRS Bank Account Monitoring Proposal
7) Lee Commits To Revamping TN’s K-12 School Funding Formula
If We Genuinely Want To Take Our Freedom Back, We Must Realize That We Are Voting With Our Choices. Every Time We Choose Something That Was “Created” To Make Us Sick, We Give Away Our Freedom.Read more