Metro Nashville Public Schools (MNPS) Held Its Annual School Options Parade And Fair On November 19th And Did Not Allow The District’s Public Charter Schools To Be Included As Part Of The Event.Read more
More And More Federally Funded, Controversial Projects That Came As Part Of Pandemic-Relief Spending Passed By Congress Are Coming To Light, And Few Of Them Do Not Have Anything To Do With The Virus.Read more
Top Republicans In The U.S. House Are Pursuing An Investigation Into Reports That Federal Tax Dollars Designated For Covid-Related Learning Loss Were Spent To Promote “Equity Warriors,” Critical Race Theory Programming And More At Local Schools.Read more
Self-Proclaimed World’s Largest Investment Manager Blackrock Inc’s “Woke Investing” Known As ESG (Environmental, Social, And Corporate Governance) Has Them And A Handful Of Other Investment Managers On The Radar Of Republican Politicians.Read more
Last Week, The Metro Nashville Board Of Education Unanimously Passed A Resolution To Address What They Call Racial Inequities In Advanced Placement Courses In Public Schools.Read more
Recent Changes In The Structure Of School Libraries In Tennessee Have Many Concerned That School Librarians Are Being Trained To Push More Than Just Books.Read more
The National Association Of Scholars (NAS) Has Released A New Report Examining The Implementation Of The Diversity Action Plans At The University Of Tennessee (UT).Read more
I Understand The Medical Diagnosis Of Insanity, But I Cannot Comprehend The Delusional Thinking Of So Many People. And I Refuse To Normalize Such Non-Reality Under The Ruse Of “DEI” (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion).
To Paraphrase CK Chesterton, If You Believe In Nothing, You Can Believe In Anything. I Am Against Injustice, But I Will Not Accept The “Normalization” Of Such Destructive And Delusional Thought. And I Won’t Be Badgered Into Embracing Non-Reality.
Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) In Keeping With Their Pride Wish For “Everyone To Celebrate Their Authentic Selves” During The Month Of June, Live Streamed Two Drag Queens For An Hour During The Workday On Wednesday According To Our Source.Read more
BREAKING – What Does Roe V. Wade Overturn Mean for Tennessee?
1) Curcio Disenfranchises Constituents By Abandoning Legislature Post To Become Lobbyist
2) TVA Live Streams Drag Queen Performance During Work Hours In Honor Of Pride Month
3) TN House Leadership Urges Lee To Block Health Department From Distributing, Promoting, Recommending COVID Vaccine For Kids Under 5
4) Tennessee Attorney General Disputes Federal Directive to Withhold Nutrition Assistance For Schools That Don’t Adhere to New ‘Gender Identity’ Policy
5) Tennessee Voters To Decide If ‘Right To Work’ Becomes A Part of State Constitution
6) State Funded Reentry Office Aligns With New Equity Movement Favoring Gay Population
7) Nashville Could Commission $200K Study On Titan’s Stadium Lease Obligations