U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn Led The Tennessee Delegation In A Letter To The White House Supporting Governor Bill Lee’s Request For A Major Disaster Declaration To Address The Deadly Storms That Occurred From March 25 Through April 3, 2021.Read more
1) Senator Hagerty to Study Migration Crisis in Guatemala and Mexico.
2) TN General Assembly Cuts Unemployment Eligibility Weeks By Over Half, Bumps Up Benefit Amount.
3) Increasing Number Of People Crossing Border Illegally Evading Border Patrol.
4) Chattanooga’s Nightfall Concert Series Returns With Live, In-Person Performances
Senator Bill Hagerty Is Heading To Guatemala And Mexico This Week To Determine Just What The United States Can Do To Help End The Migrant Crisis.Read more
1) Protecting Kids from Critical Race Theory in Tennessee Schools
2) Hagerty And Senate GOP Colleagues Introduce Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill
3) Texas Counties Declare Disaster Over Border Crisis, More To Follow
4) Three Largest Schools In Hamilton County Name New Principals
U.S. Senator Hagerty And Several Other Senate GOP Colleagues Have Introduced The Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act. If Passed, This New Legislation Would Allow Individuals With Concealed Carry Privileges In Their Home State To Exercise Those Rights In Any Other State With Concealed Carry Laws, While Still Abiding By That State’s Laws.Read more
United States Senator Bill Hagerty, Along With 18 Other Senate Colleagues, Sent A Letter To President Biden Urging Him To Investigate Allegations That John Kerry, The Former Secretary Of State And Current Special Presidential Envoy For Climate, Disclosed Covert Israeli Actions Against Iranian Interests In Syria To Iran’s Foreign Minister.Read more
United States Senator Bill Hagerty (R-TN) Has Introduced The 21st Century Foundation For The Right To Express And Engage In Speech Act. The Act puts The American People, Rather Than Big Tech Corporations, In Charge Of What They Say Or Hear In Today’s Public Square.Read more
U.S. Senator Bill Hagerty Speaks On The Senate Floor, Expressing Concerns About Biden’s Controversial Nominee For Under Secretary Of Defense Of Policy, Colin Kahl.Read more
Senators Bill Hagerty And Marsha Blackburn Have Joined A Bipartisan, Bicameral Group Of Lawmakers In A Letter To Small Business Administrator Isabella Guzman Urging Her To Ensure The Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Emergency Relief Program Is Implemented And Funding Is Distributed To Eligible Recipients As Congress Intended.Read more
In What Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee Called The “Largest Single Investment Of Economic Activity In The State’s History,” Ultium Cells Announced A $2.3 Billion Plan Friday To Build A 2.8-million-square-foot Plant In Spring Hill To Build Vehicle Battery Cells.Read more